When you personal train with me, you’ll be getting more than a great workout… you will experience challenges and changes in each of the three elements of who we are: body, mind and spirit. As you reach your workout goals, you will also become a more empowered and self-confident person which will directly affect your success and growth in other areas of your life. Whether you train with me for one month or one year, you will be given the tools to drive yourself to higher achievement and maintenance of your previous results! AND you’ll have fun doing it! Here’s a summary of the services included with my personal training:
- Balanced & Customized Programming– Regardless of your current level of fitness or health history, your fitness program will meet you at your starting point and establish a safe path toward your goal.
- Resistance Training– improves your overall strength, lean muscle mass, bone density and joint stability using a variety of resistance from bodyweight, freeweights, machines and functional equipment.
- Cardiorespiratory Training– increases the efficiency of your heart, lungs and circulation using different activities such as jogging, biking, interval training and calisthenics.
- Flexibility Training– uses passive, active and dynamic stretching to increase the overall range of motion in your joints and reduce the risk of injury during exercise.
- Nutrition– learn how to maximize your results by eating the right foods at the right times and understanding how the food we choose to eat affects us.
- Unlimited Support– I am available to you anytime via phone or email to guide you and support you outside of our session time!
- In-Home or In-Studio Training– train in the comfort and privacy of your own home, or at a fully equipped studio with towel service and shower facilities… or BOTH! In addition, we can train virtually anywhere there is space to move! Parks, stadiums, mountains and tennis courts are all easily utilized to give you challenging and fun workouts!
Would you like to get together for a complimentary workout/consultation? Please don’t hesitate to contact me to let me know how I can help!